Halloween Celebrations in Para-Normal Times
With Halloween just around the corner, the Southern California Rental Housing Association wants you to beware of the relevant state and local guidelines so you can keep your property, staff, and residents safe.
In these para-normal times, celebrations and gatherings have taken on a new life. Don't be spooked by the unknown; the State of California has spelled out guidelines for Halloween, as have some counties. Here are some quick tips for you, your family, and your residents.
Plan lower-risk celebrations, like:
- Joining online parties for costume contests or pumpkin carving
- Enjoying activities from your car like drive-through Halloween displays or drive-in movies
- Having fun at home with scary movies, a candy scavenger hunt, or turning your home into a haunted house
- Putting on costumes and going on a physically distanced walk with your household
- Dressing up your home or yard with Halloween decorations
Try to avoid:
- In-person event, such as parties
- Door to door trick-or-treating
- Leaving bowls of candy out for others to grab
Click below to learn witch rules apply at your property:
- State of California Guidelines
- County of San Diego Guidance
- Click here for a printable PDF that you may distribute to your residents and/or post at your property.
- Imperial County Information
- Riverside County Information
With Riverside and Imperial Counties having been moved to COVID-19 "purple tier" and San Diego County nearly there, you don’t want your community labeled a super-spreader site. Help keep our entire community safe!
We know that all of the various rules and guidelines can drive you batty. Please visit our website for more information or give us a call; we promise we won't ghost you.