CAM: Certified Apartment Manager Full Series
* Registration open until 10/20/23 at 12:00 AM ()
Are you ready to enhance your skills and be the next leader?
It is time to take that leap in the rental housing industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Manager (CAM). Earning your CAM allows you to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
Recognized as the Best Property Management Course of 2022 by Bob Villa.
This five day series includes:
Day 1: Monday, October 23
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome/Orientation
- 9:00 am-11:30 am Industry Essentials
- 12:30 pm-3:00 pm Resident Experience
Day 2: Tuesday, October 24
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Financial Management
Day 3: Wednesday, October 25
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Marketing
Day 4: Thursday, October 26
- 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Property Maintenance
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Risk Management
Day 5: Friday, October 27
- 8:30 am-12:30 pm Legal Responsibilities
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Human Resources
Pricing: $900 SCRHA Members | $1,100 Non-Members
Requirements: To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following: Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience; successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours); and meet all examination standards within 6 months of declaring candidacy. Courses may be taken as stand-alone seminars or in FULL to earn the industry designation. Sessions/instructors are subject to change.
Contact the Education Department at (858) 278-8070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070
Thank You to Our Association Sponsors