Solution Series: Small Claims Court
Ever wonder about the Small Claims Court Process? This class is your chance to find out. Come learn how to protect your assets better.
In this training course you will learn:
- Both sides of the small claims court process and procedure;
- What happens on the day of your trial and how to plead your case to the judge;
- A better way for you to defend yourself over frivolous security deposit disposition disputes;
- How to obtain a money judgment and what happens next, and;
- Why the court pushes you to mediation and what that is all about.
Instructor: Attorney Todd A. Brisco, Todd A. Brisco and Associates
Do you hold the CAPS, CAM or NALP Designation? If yes, this seminar counts towards your CEC Credits. Receive 1 Credit toward your CEC.
All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070