Bridging the Gap in Operations During an Investment Transaction Luncheon
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego – Mission Valley7450 Hazard Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92108-4539
* Registration open until 8/24/22 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Buying or selling an investment property of any size is an eye-opening experience for the entire team. Whether you're a broker or broker's assistant, property manager or owner, you have an important role to play during a transition.
Learn about the key responsibilities everyone plays in the process and how to make the process easier during our luncheon. Register today to hear from our panel of experts who will provide insight into the process. The session will cover:
- The difference between a commercial vs residential transaction
- How an investment transaction differs from a regular sale
- Managing expectations
- Completing the due diligence process
- Property management involvement
- Why having a vacancy is a benefit
- The importance of having your records in good order
- What you can do to increase your income and add cashflow to your property without spending money
- Property evaluations every 18-24 months
- Alicia Banister, Property Manager, H.G. Fenton Company
- Tiffany Hoffman, Realtor with eXp Realty of California
- Austin Huffman, Senior Multifamily Associate, Marcus & Millichap
Registration starts at 11:30 AM. Lunch is served at 12:00 PM.
Parking is free.
CEU: Receive 1 CEU Credit towards your CAM, CAMT, CAS, CALP (Formerly NALP), or CAPS Designations
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070