CAM - Certified Apartment Manager Full Series
* Registration open until 10/22/21 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and be the next leader?
It is time to take that leap in the rental housing industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Manager (CAM). Earning your CAM allows you to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
This five day series includes:
Day 1: Monday, October 25
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome/Orientation
- 9:00 am-11:30 am Industry Essentials
- 12:30 pm-3:00 pm Resident Experience
Day 2: Tuesday, October 26
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Financial Management
Day 3: Wednesday, October 27
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Marketing
Day 4: Thursday, October 28
- 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Property Maintenance
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Risk Management
Day 5: Friday, October 29
- 8:30 am-12:30 pm Legal Responsibilities
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Human Resources
Requirements: To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following: Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience; successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours); and meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy. Courses may be taken as stand-alone seminars or in FULL to earn the industry designation. Sessions/instructors are subject to change.
Contact the Education Department at (858) 278-8070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cancellation Policy: All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070