CAM: Certified Apartment Manager Full Series
* Registration open until 4/7/23 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and be the next leader?
It is time to take that leap in the rental housing industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Manager (CAM). Earning your CAM allows you to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
Recognized as the Best Property Management Course of 2022 by Bob Villa.
This five day series includes:
Day 1: Monday, April 10
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome/Orientation
- 9:00 am-11:30 am Industry Essentials
- 12:30 pm-3:00 pm Resident Experience
Day 2: Tuesday, April 11
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Financial Management
Day 3: Wednesday, April 12
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Marketing
Day 4: Thursday, April 13
- 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Property Maintenance
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Risk Management
Day 5: Friday, April 14
- 8:30 am-12:30 pm Legal Responsibilities
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Human Resources
Requirements: To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following: Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience; successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours); and meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy. Courses may be taken as stand-alone seminars or in FULL to earn the industry designation. Sessions/instructors are subject to change.
Contact the Education Department at (858) 278-8070 or email email@example.com for more information.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070