Supplier Success Course (CAS Prerequisite) Webinar
* Registration open until 3/29/21 at 5:00 PM ()
Supplier Success Course
This session is designed to provide you with the tools necessary to build relationships with members of the apartment industry, thereby increasing your possibilities for successful sales interactions.
After this course you will:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Understand the role of industry associations play in improving multi-housing quality and professionalism
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations and learn how relationships and participation in associations helps build industry strength and increase your business
- Identify decision-makers and recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn ways to position products/services based on the goals of an apartment community
This course is the first step toward achieving your Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) credentials and provides an introduction to topics that will be covered in greater detail during subsequent modules.
All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets/classes purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log into your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070