2021 Mark of Excellence Call for Nominations
Each year, the Southern California Rental Housing Association presents the Mark of Excellence Awards recognizing outstanding achievements in the Rental Housing Industry.
Join us as we honor the best of the best in San Diego, Imperial, and southern Riverside County. Winners of the 2021 Mark of Excellence Awards will receive their awards at our in-person ceremony on Friday, December 3.
2021 Mark of Excellence Categories:
- President’s Award Nominees (Nominated by Staff and Selected by the SCRHA Board of Directors)
- Industry Achievement Award Winner (Board Nomination and Selection)
- Nancy Robertson Award (Board Nomination and Selection)
- Property Management Company of the Year
- Property of the Year (1-100 units) (101-300 units) (301+ units)
- Leasing Professional of the Year (1-100 units) (101-300 units) (301+ units)
- Property Manager of the Year (1-100 units) (101-300 units) (301+ units)
- Multi-Site Manager of the Year (1-300 units) (301+ units)
- Assistant Property Manager of the (1-100 units) (101-300 units) (301+ units)
- Maintenance Technician of the Year (1-300 units) (301+ units)
- Porter of the Year (1-300 units) (301+ units)
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (1-300 units) (301+ units)
- Industry Partner of the Year Company
- Industry Partner of the Year Individual
All nominations are to be entered by 5:00 p.m. in the OpenWater program by Thursday, July 22, 2021. No exceptions. The nominator will be required to select the nomination category and answer a couple of questions about the nominee. Each nominee must have their own email address.
Nominees will be required to answer a series of questions and submit a 30-second video. All nominee submission packets are due by Friday, August 13, 2021, on the OpenWater website. No exceptions. All information must be submitted using the OpenWater program. No submittals will be accepted by the SCRHA.
Nomination Only: $75 - SCRHA Member | $100 - Non-Member -- Nominations open through July 22, 2021.
Single Dinner Ticket (Open Seating) or Table* (10 seats to a table):
*Note that Full Table purchases will be assigned. Individual Tickets or tickets purchased as part of the nomination bundle are open table seating.
Fee is due at the time of registration.
Please be aware that the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions will be made.