AB 832 California Eviction Moratorium Extension
AB 832 was signed into law June 28, 2021. The Act extends the existing state law regarding non-payment of rent as a result of COVID-19 and associated eviction protections.
The seminar will cover:
- The extension of the eviction moratorium
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Protections for Tenants Impacted by COVID-19
- Protections for Property Owners Impacted by COVID-19
- Mandatory notifications and required forms, and;
- Other aspects of the law that was signed earlier this year.
Presented by Todd Brisco,Todd A. Brisco & Associates, APC and Molly Kirkland, SCRHA Director of Public Affairs
Space is limited! Register Early!
All classes will be presented in a live webinar format. When registering, attendees must provide a personal e-mail address to receive the webinar information. Webinar links are unique to the individual, meaning duplicate e-mails are not allowed. If registering multiple people, be sure to include unique emails for each, so that everyone receives their unique join link.
All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070