Solution Series: Death of a Resident
* Registration open until 5/23/23 at 9:00 AM (PST)
Death of a Resident:
When a resident dies, questions frequently arise about management's responsibilities such as,
- "What is the effect of death on rental obligations?",
- "What should management do upon the tenant's death?",
- "When can the landlord retake possession of the unit?", and
- "Who should be given access to the unit, its contents, and security deposit?".
This training will answer all of these questions and more!
Instructor: KTS Law Firm
Register early, space is limited.
Pricing: $29.50 SCRHA Members | $59 Non-Members
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070
Thank You to Our Association Sponsors