Level I Kitchen Appliance Repair
* Registration open until 4/21/23 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
This class is an overview of the appliances found in a typical residential kitchen, including the range (gas or electric), dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
The course will review:
- The mechanical and electrical component;
- Operations, cycles, and functions;
- General troubleshooting of each of these appliances;
- Typical design and installation principles; and
- How to read wiring diagrams.
Hands-on training will be provided.
Instructor: Peter Cline, The Phoenix Staffing
Pricing: $120 SCRHA Members | $240 SCRHA Non-Members
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070
Thank you to Our Association Wide Sponsors