Mandated Reporting of Elder and Dependent Adult Abuse Seminar
* Registration open until 7/26/23 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
This presentation provides mandated reporters the legal requirements for reporting elder and dependent abuse.
This seminar will cover:
- The types and signs of abuse.
- The roles of Adult Protective Services and Long-Term Care (LTC) Ombudsman programs.
- Changes effective Jan 1, 2013, from AB 40 for LTC facility reporting
- Fulfills the instruction requirements of employees and volunteers of public and private agencies.
Instructor: County of San Diego Aging and Independent Services
Attendees must provide a personal e-mail address to receive the webinar information. Webinar links are unique to the individual, meaning duplicate e-mails are not allowed. If registering multiple people, be sure to include unique emails for each, so that everyone receives their unique join link.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070
Thank You to Our Associationwide Sponsors