NextGen Leadership Professional Development Mentorship Roundtable
A Professional Development Mentor Roundtable for 25 participants aged <41
* Registration open until 10/18/23 at 8:00 AM ()
This is a Professional Development Mentor Roundtable for 25 participants 40 years of age and under.
At this event, you will be placed in a group with four others, and participants will move from table to table to visit with different mentors every 10 minutes. Mentors and participants will receive a list of questions/topics to use in preparation for the event.
Following the roundtables, everyone is invited to a private reception at Graze for additional networking.
- Abigail Rex, American Asset Trust, Inc,
- Kim Arnold, Atlantic & Pacific Management Corporation
- Rick Snyder/Karen Gross, RA Snyder Properties, Inc.
- Diana Peek, Apartments.com
- Jay Lopeman, AZP Multifamily
The SCRHA NextGen Leadership committee is a collaborative group of driven, like-minded individuals who are working towards creating a growth-oriented experience for all committee members and all members of the Southern California Rental Housing Association 40 years and younger.
- 3:00 PM -5:00 PM Roundtable at Vici an HG Fenton community
- 5:00 PM -6:00 PM, Happy Hour at Graze with hosted appetizers. Drinks available for purchase.
Pricing: $50 per attendee
Please note this event is limited to property managers only.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070