* Registration open until 9/29/22 at 1:30 PM (PDT)
The Supplier Council offers you the opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and best practices with colleagues in the rental housing industry while having a candid conversation with representatives from leading property management companies. During this meeting a panel of seasoned suppliers and property managers discuss what it means to be a rental housing supplier. The panel will cover such topics as:
- Best Practices
- Ethical Practices
- Maximizing Your Membership
- Vendor Approval Portal
- Budget Increase Etiquette
- What is reasonable time to give a property manager/owner notice?
- Diana Peek, Regional Manager, Apartments.com
- Denise Thompson, Western Towing
- Dominique Montoya, Regional Property Manager, Greystar
- Melissa Wickerd, CAM, Community Manager, River's Edge, Atlantic and Pacific Management
- Jay Lopeman, Director of Strategic Accounts, BG Multifamily
- John Modlin, Chief Operating Officer, The Phoenix Staffing
Every in-person attendee will be entered to win a lunch at Nick's in Del Mar with Alex Winborn, Vice President, Residential Asset Management, H.G. Fenton Company and Denise Thompson, Supplier Council Lead, Western Towing. This prize is sponsored by Western Towing.
Registrants have the option of attending in person or virtually. Attendance status can be selected at registration.
SCHRA wants to help you be successful. We hope that you’ll take the time to join us to hear new ideas and share your work.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070