(IROC) Tenant Screening in a Challenging Market
* Registration open until 10/12/21 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
IROC: Tenant Screening in a Challenging Market
Now more than ever it is important that a landlord carefully screen their prospective residents!
During this class you will:
- Learn about source of income protections.
- Learn about discriminatory use of criminal and eviction records.
- Gain greater knowledge of the current legal and regulatory environment.
- Obtain tools to navigate associated hazards and build confidence in your ability to thoroughly vet prospective residents!
Instructor: Rhonda Babcock, Moco, Inc
This class will be presented in a live webinar format. When registering, attendees must provide a personal e-mail address to receive the webinar information. Webinar links are unique to the individual, meaning duplicate e-mails are not allowed. If registering multiple people, be sure to include unique emails for each, so that everyone receives their unique join link.
Cancellation Policy: All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for classes/webinars purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070