IROC: Tenant Screening Why It’s Getting Tougher to Know your Applicant
* Registration open until 11/14/22 at 9:00 AM ()
It's Getting Tougher to Know Your Applicant
Background screening is arguably the most important part of an investors and property manager’s responsibility, but poor practices and new laws make learning about your applicants more difficult. Learn how to safely and confidently use background checks while navigating upcoming legislation.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- What is a consumer background check?
- Red flags and discrepancies
- Rental application best practices
- Reusable screening reports best practices
- Discrimination and fair housing laws
- Legislation to be aware of
Instructor: Dan Firestone, Senior Vice President, CIC
Register early! Space is limited!
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070