Why It’s Getting Tougher to Know your Applicant: Tenant Screening
Join the Webinar here
* Registration open until 3/14/24 at 9:00 AM (PST)
It's Getting Tougher to Know Your Applicant
Background screening is arguably the most important part of an investors and property manager’s responsibility, but poor practices and new laws make learning about your applicants more difficult. Learn how to safely and confidently use background checks while navigating upcoming legislation.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- What is a consumer background check?
- Red flags and discrepancies
- Rental application best practices
- Reusable screening reports best practices
- Discrimination and fair housing laws
- Legislation to be aware of
Instructor: Dan Firestone, Senior Vice President, CiC
Register early! Space is limited!
- *$25.00 Early Bird Pricing*-Register by February 29th for Members Early Bird Pricing
- $29.50 SCRHA Property Manager Members
- $59 Non-Members