Into The Light
As we recover from the pandemic, join us for a look at the local business environment for the apartment sector, evolving land-use policies, and building apartments for the missing middle.
Please join us on Thursday, October 14 as our expert panel explores these and other timely questions on the San Diego multi-family housing market:
- The overall business environment for San Diego's apartment market
- General plan updates within the County
- How changes in the City of San Diego's land-use policies are opening the door for new multifamily housing
- Building apartments for the missing middle market segment
- NATHAN MOEDER, Principal, London Moeder Advisors
- MICHAEL HANSEN, AICP, Planning Director, City of San Diego
- IAN M. GILL, Principal, Silvergate Development
ROBERT VALLERA, CCIM, Partner, Voit Real Estate Services
Cancellation Policy: All booth and ticket purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070