The 32nd Annual Apartment Perspective
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego – Mission Valley7450 Hazard Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92108-4539
* Registration open until 10/4/22 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
The Complete Communities Debate, and More …
This year’s program will include:
- San Diego Apartment Market Update – the impacts of higher interest rates & inflation
- San Diego Regional Economic Update – tech & life science employment, housing, and more
- San Diego’s Complete Communities Plan – the good, the bad, and the ugly
The City of San Diego’s Complete Communities land use program has increased allowable development densities, land values, and the number of apartments in the development pipeline. However, these are primarily small, under-parked units.
- How will these new developments impact the apartment market and San Diego’s communities in the coming years?
- Does the program need to be modified, and if so, how?
Whether you want to learn how to invest in California real estate or are expereinced in real estate investing, you won't want to miss the latest round in the ongoing debate.
- Ray Major, Chief Economist, SANDAG
- Andrew Malick, Malick Infill Development
- Nathan Moeder, London-Moeder Advisors
- Robert Vallera, Voit Real Estate Services, Moderator
Parking is free with validation.
Cancellation Policy: All ticket purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070