SB 721 - New Balcony Law Requires Inspections & Repairs
Lunch and Learn*
Inspections of balconies and other “exterior elevated elements” on multifamily buildings are now required by California law. Join us for an informative class to learn about SB 721 and the required inspections due by 2025.
You will learn:
- Balconies and other “exterior elevated elements” require inspections and repairs
- What do the new balcony laws require of building owner and operator?
- What can I expect from the inspection process?
- Typical problems encountered
- Solutions to balcony problems
- Who can perform inspections and repairs
- New changes to the law.
Lunch will be provided.
Speaker: Optimum Seismic
Do you hold the CAPS, CAM, IROP or CALP Designation? If yes, this webinar counts towards your Continuing Education Credits (CECs). Receive 1 Credit toward your CECs.
* Please note that registration purchases are final sale and that tickets are non-transferable.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070