You’re already a success. Become a certified success!
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certifiedl Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP) and take your career to the next level! CALP training helps you lease apartments, satisfy your residents and increase resident retention.
Some of the tihings you'll learn about:
- Using technololgy to generate traffic
- Evaluating a prospect's commitment level and overcoming objections
- Prepraring prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicationg rental criteria
- Reporting indcidents, maintaing documentaion and taking corrective action
This series will take place over 3 days.
Day 1: Monday, May 10, 2021 | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 | 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Day 3: Thursday May 13, 2021 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
To obtain the CALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven CALP courses
- Pass the examination within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Cancellation Policy: All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for webinars/classes purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070