Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP) Designation Series
* Registration open until 3/4/22 at 12:00 AM (PST)
Certified Apartment Leasing Professional
You’re already a success. Become a certified success!
Take your career to the next level and ehance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP)! CALP training helps you lease apartments, satisfy your residents and increase resident retention.
Some of the tihings you'll learn about:
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Evaluating a prospect's commitment level and overcoming objections
- Preparing prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicating rental criteria
- Reporting incidents, maintaining documentation and taking corrective action
This series will take place over 3 days.
Day 1: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 | 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Day 3: Thursday March 10, 2022 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
To obtain the CALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven CALP courses
- Pass the examination within 12 months of declaring candidacy
All attendees are required to wear a mask while attending the class. Mask must fully cover both mouth and nose. No exemptions.
Southern California Rental Housing Association (SCRHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to SCRHA promotional material, website and social media.
Cancellation Policy: All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for webinars/classes purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070