Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
The Phoenix Staffing 9117 Chesapeake Drive San Diego, CA 92123
* Registration open until 5/12/21 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Build Your Skills in Advance!
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician
TechnicianMaintenance technicians are critical for an apartment community’s operations. The CAMT Credential will ensure that you have all the necessary skills & knowledge expected of today’s maintenance technicians.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Processing work orders efficiently and to residents’ satisfaction
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, appliance, construction, and lock and key services and repairs
- Painting services
- Customer service
- Following company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage
- Maintenance safety
- Fair housing regulatory compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Documenting and reporting maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, and daily maintenance
- Maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Implementing a preventive maintenance schedule
- Product repair and replacement decisions
- Professional behavior, communication skills, and personal appearance
Requirements To obtain the CAMT credential, candidates must complete the following:
Minimum of 12 months of apartment rental or housing maintenance experience. (This can be obtained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
Successful completion of all CAMT coursework, attend all classes and pass the exam.
Meet all examination standards within 6 months of declaring candidacy
All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for tickets purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log into your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070