Everyone has experienced conflict. It arises from differences, both large and small. In the rental housing industry, conflicts may occur on a daily basis. After this seminar you will:
- Understand why conflicts occur
- Know the words to use to reduce the chance of conflict
- Learn the words that escalate disagreements to conflicts
- Know the importance of “I “statements vs “you” statements
- Learn the steps to reach a peaceful resolution
Instructor: Patti Widget, Widget's Way
Do you hold the CAPS, CAM, CAS, or NALP Designation? If yes, this seminar counts towards your Continuing Education Credits (CECs). Receive 1 Credit toward your CECs.
All purchases, both online, via email and in-person, are FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES, even for clases/webinars purchased by mistake or at a non-member rate. Make sure that if you are a member, you log in to your account to receive member pricing. Please confirm your order before payment.
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070