IROC: Tenant Screening Why It’s Getting Tougher to Know your Applicant
* Registration open until 2/15/23 at 9:00 AM (PST)
It's Getting Tougher to Know Your Applicant
Background screening is arguably one of the most important responsibilities of a housing provider. However, poor practices and new laws make learning about your applicants more difficult. Learn how to safely and confidently use background checks while navigating upcoming legislation.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- What is a consumer background check?
- Red flags and discrepancies
- Rental application best practices
- Reusable screening reports best practices
- Discrimination and fair housing laws
- Legislation to be aware of
Instructor: Dan Firestone, Senior Vice President, CiC
Register early! Space is limited!
- Free SCRHA iROC Members
- $29.50 SCRHA Property Manager Members
- $59 Non-Members
For More Information:
San Diego, CA 92123 858.278.8070
Thank You to Our Associationwide Sponsors