SCRHA Education Packages
Empower Your Team with Expert Knowledge
Southern California Rental Housing Association (SCRHA) offers a complete collection of classes, designations, and seminars to empower housing providers. Industry experts lead our curated classes to help you successfully manage your rental properties and navigate the ever-changing legal environment.
Our education packages make it simple for you to streamline the registration process for you and your team. These cost-effective packages include a lower rate per class than if classes are purchased individually and include access to available webinars. As an added bonus, many of these classes count towards continuing education credits (CECs) needed for credential renewals.
- Education Package - Benefits for Individuals or Companies
- Mini Education Package - Benefits for Individuals or Companies
- Solution Series Education Package - Benefits for Individuals or Companies
- Level I Maintenance Series - Benefits for Individuals
- Level II Maintenance Series - Benefits for Individuals
- Full Maintenance Series - Benefits for Individuals
NAA Credential Education Packages
- Credential Education Package
- CALP Education Package
- CAM Education Package
- CAM Education Package II - Benefits for Companies
- CAMT Education Package
- CAMT Advanced Education Package
- CAPS Education Package
Sign up today to access a year of education benefits for yourself or your team! If you have questions, call the Education Department at 858.278.8070.