This package will apply to one of the NAA Designation programs offered at SoCalRHA. Each designation is a multi-day, in-person course.
- Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP)
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
- Recognition on the designation webpage at socalrha.org.
- 5-minute speaking opportunity at the start of the designation. (First class in the series.)
- Opportunity to provide lunch and dine with the students. This is a great opportunity to lunch with future industry leaders.
- Poster or other marketing tools in class for duration of the program. Note that the sponsor needs to supply marketing tool.
- Live-linked Company Logo on course page, and all course specific marketing materials.
- Three-minute speaking opportunity at the beginning of the class.