Missed a class? Don't worry! SCRHA offers recorded webinars so you can get the latest information at your convenience.
The webinar will not be available immediately upon purchase and must be purchased at the time of use. Invoicing is not available for this product. You will receive a link that will allow you access to the webinar for seven (7) days. Links will be sent out Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The seven-day access will begin from the day that you receive the link. Please contact the Education Department at 858-751-2219 if you have any questions.
Breaking News Webinars
Free Webinars for SCRHA Members:
- Chula Vista Tenant Protection Ordinance
- County of San Diego Recycling Program
- Effective Recycling Strategies for your Multi-Family Property
- Fire Rescue Department Residential Inspection Program
- Proposition 19 and What It Means for Inherited Rental Property
Free Webinars from Our Preferred Partners
- Effective Ways to Save Money and Conserve Water
- NAA Click and Lease Webinar
- Rental Housing Association Pooled Employer Plan (PEP) or RHA-PEP
Property Manager/Owner Webinars:
ONLINE LEARNING WITH NAAEI AND VISTO
Grace Hill and the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) have teamed up to create Visto—all the training owners need and credentials property management professionals want. Your membership with Southern California Rental Housing Association includes access to live webinars and online seminars.
Learn online with peer-to-peer interaction. Webinars are facilitated by industry experts and contain topical information for apartment industry professionals. Train and learn course-by-course or on a subscription basis—and take your career to the next level. Learn from the comfort of your home or office, but at your own pace. Browse Online Classes